Does anybody make an exhaust for 2006 CRD?

jrsavoie

I don't really grasp to concept of closing perfectly good threads. LOL

05 Liberty CRD exhaust? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

A post from Lost - If you got rid of the 2 1/8" choke point in the cat flange, you did a good thing.
I ran and posted tests on back pressure by putting a boost gauge between the turbo and cat. When I got rid of the 2 1/8" choke point and 2 1/2" all the way back, the back pressure went to 0.0 PSI and stayed there. With your 3" as long as you got rid of the 2 1/8" choke flange should also have 0.0 PSI back pressure.

My stock turbo spools up much faster too.

This is along the lines of where I want to go with the exhaust. Now we have an 8 year old exhaust with 140,000 miles on the cat. I still think this is a necessary upgrade at this mileage. A plugging cat will kill an engine as fast as anything

Does anybody make a 2 1/2" stainless high flow exhaust for these vehicles that installs as effortlessly as the 4" exhaust kits install in the 6.5 diesels?

Does anybody know of a good exhaUST SHOP IN Illinois or Indiana that does mandrel bending?

Last edited:
the only exhaust kit for the liberty in a cat back kit. the cat back kit for the diesel and the gas ones are the same. i put a gas mbrp kit on mine then got rid of the cat and the flange with some mandrel pipe and got my local exhaust place expand the ends so i could clamp it all together.

Back