Stand-Alone Holset VGT Controllers

Begle1

Are there any stand-alone Holset VGT controllers that I could use on the HE451 on my first gen?

Or do I need to go back to my bread board?

Suprock Technologies makes a really nice one, albeit a bit pricey. Is similar the fleece one in that it has a exhaust brake on/off switch, and dial for bane position if I remember right. Also comes with a gauge to specifically monitor the turbo boost and efficiency.

I think LIlblackbox has shaft speed where the banshee doesn’t but u can custom tune the LIlblackbox but its writing code.

lilblackbox is highly suggested as you can support it yourself with any knowledge of code and it is inexpensive.

We had a banshee vgt calibration tool. It worked when it wanted to. They updated their software which required a hardware upgrade to function as well. Luckily I am savvy enough to go back and find the old program in my computer or it would have been 100% worthless when I had it. It was a rather disappointing product given zero support was received after the sale. We waited 6 months to hear back on upgrading our hardware so it would be reliable ( i was willing to pay at this point) and that never happened.

lilblackbox looks like very well documented code. I can appreciate their workmanship in providing that to the end user. I probably should release some of my projects that didn't see the light of day as CC BY-NC-SA and let people run with them.

Back