Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vehicles For Sale (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Huge Cummins Sale - 4 Trucks (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200566)

wilmesbm 07-03-2018 08:33 PM

Huge Cummins Sale - 4 Trucks

Downsizing to a condo and have decided to sell all my stuff to make the transition a little bit easier. At this point, I would like to sell it as a package deal. Take everything, or take nothing. I am not willing to separate at this point. All vehicles have clean titles. Located in Lebanon, Ohio, about 40 minutes north of Cincinnati.

1998 Dodge 2500. 2wd. Single Cab, short bed. 24 valve SOVP Cummins swap. Electric Blue

•Engine:
◦Valvesprings, keepers, retainers
◦Pushrods
◦ARP headstuds
◦3 piece manifold
•Fuel:
◦6x018s
◦Edge Drag Comp/Smarty Stack
◦Airdog 220 Adjustable
•Air:
◦HE351 over S369
•Trans:
Full Manual Valvebody - Ratchet Shifter
◦Billet Input
◦Billet Intermediate
◦DPC Triple Disc Converter
◦All billet internals built by Kingspeed
Truck has 2 bucket seats and a center console. Ratchet shifter for controlling shifts with TC lockup and OD on switches. Truck has no dash and really no other interior pieces. Does have a radio and heater controls. HID headlights, guages, and instrument cluster all work. Manual windows. Exterior is decent. Paint is fading in spots, roof needs painted, a little bit of rust starting above rear wheels.

Truck weighs 5000lb pounds and spools lightning quick. It seriously is one of the most fun street trucks I’ve ever been around.

I did not originally build this truck. When I bought it it was mildly built and had a 5 speed. Supposedly the engine has been built using leftover pulling parts, but I have no documentation on that. I do have receipts on everything I’ve done to it, including the trans.

Truck slipped off of the jack over Memorial Day weekend and put a dent in the oil pan. Will need to be fixed before it can be drove.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500. 4wd. Single Cab. Long Bed. Drag Truck Project
•Engine:
◦Haisley Headstuds
◦Valvesprings, Keepers, Retainers
◦Manton HD Pushrods
◦ARP Rocker Studs
•Fuel:
◦Weston’s 5x025
◦PPump swap kit (not assembled)
•Air:
S476
◦Steed Speed dual wastegate manifold
•Chassis:
◦Shock Tower Deletes
◦QA1 Double Adjustable Shocks on all 4 corners
◦Dana 70 Spool
◦Adjustable Track Bar
◦Cut Springs
◦Full Roll Cage
◦Relocated Rear Shock Mounts
◦Gutted Interior
◦Gutted Bedsides
◦Cal Tracs on 2 leafs
•Extra Parts:
◦Aluminum Racing Seat
◦5 point Harness
◦Racing Suit
◦2 Remote Trans Coolers
◦Ratchet Shifter
◦Gauges
I started this project to compete in the 10.5 class and local dirt drags. Disassembled everything and started to get rolling on the build and life got in the way. Everything is there to put it back to stock if someone wanted to go that route. Or, add fuel and a trans and go racing. Stock trans and transfer case are still bolted up. I literally have every piece I’ve taken off of this truck. The truck was bone stock when I bought it. This is a great start for someone who was looking to get into racing on a pretty small budget. There’s a ton of stuff I’m forgetting and I will add to the list as I comb through all of my stuff. Receipts for everything.

1998 Chevy S10. 2wd. Extended Cab. Slammed. 5.3 LS Swap

•Engine:
-5.3L LS Swap
◦ -243 Heads
◦ -LS2 Intake Manifold
◦ -92MM Throttle Body
◦ -32lb LS2 Injectors
◦ -LS1 F-body Water Pump
◦ -Full Exhaust, Flow Master 2 in 2 out
◦ -Aftermarket Fuel Rails
◦ -Walboro 255 Fuel Pump
◦ -All Aluminum Radiator
◦ -Electric Cooling Fans
◦ -Non AC Heater Box
◦ -Dyno Tuned by Ryan Potter on 93 Octane
•Trans:
◦ -4l60e
◦ -Derale Remote Trans Cooler
◦ -B&M Ratchet Shifter
•Chassis:
◦ -Posi Rear End
◦ -4.11 Gears
◦ -2 Inch Beltech Drop Spindles
◦ -Beltech Lowering Springs
◦ -Beltech Shocks front and rear
◦ -Beltech Lowering Leafs
◦ -New Rotors and pads up front
◦ -New wheel bearings
◦ -New Tie Rods
•Exterior:
◦ -Tinted Windows
◦ -LED Headlights
◦ -16" WS6 Wheels
◦ -New Cooper Tires all the way around
◦ -Rear Roll Pan
•Interior:
◦ -Blazer Leather Seats and Center Console with Ratchet Shifter
◦ -Pioneer Radio with Bluetooth
◦ -ALL FACTORY GAUGES WORK
◦ -Glowshift Pillar Pod Gauges
All the suspension stuff was done within the last 1,000 miles. Fresh transmission out of a 99 Camaro was just swapped and remote cooler added. Electric Fans work off of a thermostat switch as they should, same with the remote trans cooler. All factory gauges work, which is rare in most swaps. All lights, turn signals, horn, and accessories work. Heat works, no AC, but wouldn't be hard to add if someone wanted to. Clean OH title.

This is a very cool little truck and is a blast to drive. I commute 52 miles to work every day and have never had a problem with it.

Recently developed some driveline vibration. I’m thinking it may be a carrier bearing, but I have not put it on the lift to inspect. Would need to be addressed at some point.

1959 Chevy Apache. Single Cab. Long Bed.

This thing is a true basket case and is completely disassembled. Frame and cab are separated. Bed is off. Cab has been cut to fit a Cummins. Was going to end up being bagged and I have a fully dressed mustang 2 crossmember in the box with everything needed to make it lay frame. New fiberglass fenders and some new trim pieces. I had big dreams for this truck, but got into racing and never touched it again.

The single cab shortbed and the s10 were my daily drivers. I didn’t originally build either vehicle, but I’ve been all over them so I’ll answer any questions that I can. I’ll also add more details as I think of them.

I also have a ton of parts that will go with the sale. Core transmissions, almost 2 full interiors, every stock piece I’ve ever taken off of anything, wiring harnesses, ECMs, PCMs, a couple stock manifolds, s366, s369 supercore that needs rebuild, HX35, injectors, an old Edge JWA, and a ton of other stuff that I’ll have to add as I go through it.

Asking $25,000 or best offer.

513-526-3960 is my cell and the best way to reach me. I will respond to PMs as they come in. Feel free to ask any questions.

Pictures coming soon.

wilmesbm 07-03-2018 08:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Single Cab Short Bed

wilmesbm 07-03-2018 08:57 PM

4 Attachment(s)
LS swapped s10

wilmesbm 07-03-2018 09:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Only 2 pics I have on my phone of the drag truck project. I'll get some more tomorrow if possible.

wilmesbm 07-03-2018 09:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
1959 Apache

smokinVE 07-03-2018 10:03 PM

If you split, I’d like first go at that S-10.

QMFB 07-03-2018 10:29 PM

Not too bad on price brother... But bulk buy needs to be lower.
I'd recommend piecing it out.

wilmesbm 07-04-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinVE (Post 2673610)

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

wilmesbm 07-05-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QMFB (Post 2673620)
Not too bad on price brother... But bulk buy needs to be lower.
I'd recommend piecing it out.

I know I can piece it out and make more money, and if I have to I will, but I'd prefer not to at this point.

Price is "or best offer".

Justappumped24v 07-05-2018 03:44 PM

I’d buy the drag truck if you part out.

wilmesbm 07-05-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justappumped24v (Post 2673820)
I’d buy the drag truck if you part out.

PM sent

wilmesbm 07-05-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinVE (Post 2673610)

PM sent

wilmesbm 07-06-2018 06:33 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here's a handful of receipts I found this morning for the drag truck. There's still a ton of stuff to sort through. Other big ticket items off the top of my head are the injectors, manifold, spool, and roll cage. I'll post more as I come across it.

wilmesbm 07-06-2018 07:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple receipts from the single cab shortbed

smokinVE 07-06-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilmesbm (Post 2673827)
PM sent

None, shoot me a text 623 298 859one

wilmesbm 07-08-2018 12:37 PM

I've had a ton of interest in people wanting me to sell the trucks individually. I'm willing to go that route, but am still coming up with individual prices as I'm not really sure how to price some of this stuff. In the meantime, feel free to continue to PM and/or text me.

wilmesbm 07-09-2018 06:38 AM

12k for the drag truck and everything associated with it

10k for the blue single cab shortbed

5k for the s10

smokinVE 07-10-2018 12:17 AM

Can I get some interior pictures and engine pictures to 623298859one.

Is the emissions stuff kinda there? I have to pass them down here.

Any rust? You looked into that driveline vibration?

anyone headed from his area to az with an open trailer?

wilmesbm 07-10-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinVE (Post 2674141)
Can I get some interior pictures and engine pictures to 623298859one.

Is the emissions stuff kinda there? I have to pass them down here.

Any rust? You looked into that driveline vibration?

anyone headed from his area to az with an open trailer?

Text messages sent. Two rust spots, one above the driver side rear tire and the passenger rear cab corner. I do have a weld in replacement cab corner brand new in the box.

I have no clue what you'd have to do to make it pass emissions, I've never had to deal with that before.

And no, I have not looked into the driveline vibration yet. I'm not sure when I'll get to that.

wilmesbm 07-12-2018 11:26 AM

Bump. I haven't heard back from @justappump24v, if anyone talks to him please pass the price of the drag truck along to him.

I'd still make someone a good deal on everything as a package if anyone has interest in that.