Odd tuning issue

Kphilpott

P.I.T.A.
Put new tunes on my truck yesterday and it makes good boost and rp but every time I drive it, it runs completely different. I can drive to town and let it sit in a parking lot for an hour or so and it seems like it fuels harder and just all around runs better. Then some times I get in it and it just feels like a stock truck with the waste gate tight.

Truck is a early 2007 ram with a cold air intake, fass 150, fire punk comp 2, and a gorend triple disk.

Not blaming the tuning I have at all just seeing if anyone thinks it could be some hard parts that need to be swapped out. Rail pressure never drops below 25k no matter how it's running. Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best bet is to take a log file, see what (if anything) it's limiting. Could be simple as IAT or coolant temp limiter tables.

I logged it once yesterday and sent them back for an update but then the rest of the day it ran good so we didn't bother with logging it again. My buddy that has the v2 is out of town on vacation for the next week so I guess I'll just take it easy until he gets back and hopefully we can catch it one of the times it acts up. It was just odd to me that it does as expected one time then the next it'll be a total turd lol

I meant wide open it never drops below 25k lol should have clarified on that a little more

Back