*Florida Diesel Event*..Whos interested?

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
Guys i am going to see if we can set up a track date for florida around june or so. I no spring fling is around april and im trying to get this going on a day where there is no events anywhere eles. Its not a forsure thing yet i am just trying to get a rough estimate on who will be willing to come. I am going to try to make this a ALL OUT DIESEL THING no gassers period. If this does happen it will be in Bradonten florida. Who all would be interested??:st:

5 so far. Keep in mind guys it at for sure as of yet. I wanna see how many people will attend first. I wanna try to make this a all diesel event. A good old north vs south. East vs west that kinda thing

I'd be interested.
If we could get a mod to add "Florida Event" to this thread's title, it might get some more hits. I'll bet DJ & a bunch of his crew would show up.

Ya i dont guess i posted the title to well huh. If i can get say 100 plus trucks if all is possible i beilve we can open the track i would like to find a dyno. And possibly sled pull. Dont no if the sled pull or dyno part will work out though.

ya gonna bring the little blonde from publix.....

i know yall kicked her to the curb..whatever....thatll peak some interest

i would like to be able to come...

Humm i dont no about my brothers blonde. Mine may be there though. hopefully she aint really in to all this stuff but all well she knew it when we got together it was my life.

dieselbeef said:
ya gonna bring the little blonde from publix.....

i know yall kicked her to the curb..whatever....thatll peak some interest

i would like to be able to come...

OK, I'm not usually easily confused, but ya got me on this one :what: What little blonde from Publix??? :confused: Who kicked her to the curb? We're not like that... Did you make it to Moroso and introduce yourself to anyone? If you did and I'm not remembering who you are, please help me out...

add "Florida Event" to this thread's title
That's probably why we didn't see it! LOL We'll be there, I'm sure...

Back