NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

NHRDA

NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship
[SIZE="3[CENTER][SIZE="3"]
Beechbend Raceway Park, Bowling Green Kentucky October 24th 2009
[/SIZE]
Well race fans it is time to find out who really is the best of the best on the East Coast

to view promo video: http://www.nhrda.com/Diesel_TV/musicvideo.php?vid=4013f04e1

Beechbend-flyer.jpg
[/CENTER]

The top 16 competitors in points from Division 3,4,5 in Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street , Super Street and Sportsman ET will be invited to the West Coast Regionals to battle it out for the Championship.​

For competitors that did not qualify we will have a bracket class that you can enter and compete for fun

You can view current point standings by going to : NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - MBRP Performance Exhaust - Diesel Drag Race Series Points! and see who has qualified for this invitational event.​

ALLLLLRIGHT......

Chris...you need to hook me up with that hotel info.! Shoot me an email or give me a shout some time.

How long does the event usually last from the start to end of racing? Trying to see if it will last late enough to get a hotel or make the drive back.

how is this deal gonna work? does the winner of this event in the class they run in win the championship or does it go back and add points to the total for that person do determine the champion?

When are you going to be rolling out? Me and the wife are going to be heading down saturday morn and heading back that night.

Ill be headed down Friday I reckon gonna hang out with my brother at Western but ill b headed back Saturday night not 100% sure yet but thats the plan so far

i will try to make it, been a while since i been to beech bend!!! anyone going down early? we should go take over THE DUCE!!!! (its a bar/dance club near campus, scenery will be nice!!!!)

I'll be there. Expect there to be a camera too...lol...neilden should be on the video camera if he goes as well.

Back