Can you identify this wheel ?

Mazak

I have an 06 Regular cab long bed TRX4 with these wheels. The previous owner said they were the stock wheel . I am not sure of that.

I am wanting to find the center caps for them.

You can see the outline of the cap , on the wheel.

Any info. would be great.

Thanks
2lsw5cj.jpg

97m9gx.jpg

Look like a old school chevy k5 rim. Definitely not but good luck.
Edit: on my android I can do like a long press on the image as if i was going to save it, and it sais "search Google for this image". I tried that and a ton of similar results popped up. Good luck.

Last edited:
Procomp 69 series
Pacer 164
eagle alloy

these are the most similar I can find.

If you search "bullet hole wheels" it will bring up tons like these.....Definitely not a stock wheel tho

Check out the American racing ar172 baja wheels. They look the same. Hard to tell though so many similar wheels

Check out the American racing ar172 baja wheels. They look the same. Hard to tell though so many similar wheels

x2, thats what I was thinking. I used to have a pair and really liked them. They were stolen, then found after the guy sold them to someone else... I still miss them. ha ha

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's either of those . The cap on this wheel is held on by two socket head cap screws as you can see in the pic. It sorta looks like a gear . You can see the pattern/outline in the pic.
The wheels do say "made in USA" on the inside of the wheels . Though I Can't find an identifying part # or manufacturer.

Last edited:
Procomp 69 series
Pacer 164
eagle alloy

these are the most similar I can find.

If you search "bullet hole wheels" it will bring up tons like these.....Definitely not a stock wheel tho

I have done search previously. Will continue looking.
Thanks

How about an Attaboy !!!!!

I get them where I work for doing a great job , sometimes......

No really , what do you want to win ?

I’m good with an attaboy! Or a 1/5 of southern comfort will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back