Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seller/Buyer Feedback (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=198)
-   -   danny toops aka outlaw99 bad buyer (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132704)

crhellboy 04-10-2012 07:49 AM

danny toops aka outlaw99 bad buyer

i hate to do this cause i thought of danny as a friend but i sent him some head studs this fall that he said he was gona pay for and never has tryed calling him messageing on fb and no reponse i mean if has no need for them or doesnt have the money i understand and he can just send them back just need get this worked out

outlaw99 04-10-2012 07:58 AM

#1 you sent me headstuds to give to jared who never paid you for them but thats because you said you sent them 2 months prior to me getting them!
#2 I then toldd you I was going to hold onto the studs untill you could get me reciepts for the pumps I bought off you that you said were ii 85% pumps.. That was 4 months ago!! you tried sending me a text with a pic of the reciept which I couldnt see at all I said just simply mail the reciept to me or fax it... pretty easy to do! I sold those pumps to guys who wanted receipts and I said no problem... I told them I would get a receipt to them as soon as I get it.. I then never recieved it so I let them keep there cores to make up for not being able to get a receipt... so there 500-600 out of my pocket for not getting cores back... I havnt talked to you and ignored you simply because I have tried a million times to get the reciept from you and you keep blowing it off... after hearing of the other JUNK you sold people on here I needed a receipt.. 1 week after I sold 1 of the pumps it blew up and he said he thought it was a stock pump... Idk WHAT IT WAS I TOOK YOUR WORD?

Snedge 04-10-2012 08:01 AM

I really like the avatar.

FlyingHighRacin 04-10-2012 08:05 AM

Darrenn you really don't have any right to talk about a bad buyers or sellers after the parts that you sold me and how long it took for you to resolve the issue? I how many times did I have to try to contact you? Probably 50+ times!
On a side note- Danny do you still have the balck 18s you bought off of rick?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

FordGuy24 04-10-2012 08:06 AM

LOL

crhellboy 04-10-2012 08:24 AM

well y didnt u say u never got the receipt i woulda mailed it to after messageing it and faxing it to a cupple times u just stoped talking to me. so i didnt know u hadnt got it and zach we resolved our issue and i was just trying to get this one resolved to thats all

OrangeNV 04-10-2012 08:29 AM

theeeeeee wheels on the bus go round and round

outlaw99 04-10-2012 08:47 AM

I did tell you a million times??? im not sure what else I shouldve done.. I just figured you didnt have it?

KO1 04-10-2012 09:09 AM

:stab:First of all hellboy, my company does business with danny weekly and we never have a problem. He is actually one of our best vendors. For you to call him out like this is very weak. I believe there is honda civic forum that may be more suited for you. also i would love to be the tire on outlaw99's avatar

TravisG 04-10-2012 09:33 AM

Y cnt no ppl jus use da plane Engrish dawg?

crhellboy 04-10-2012 11:26 AM

i dont know how it was weak i tryed every other way of get a hold of him this was my last option. this is not my first my time dealing with danny all the times went good thats why i hated to do this and why i waited so long but i just wanted to resove this so k01 before u knock someone know they must have a reason for what they do

Ford diesel girl 04-10-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisG (Post 1754880)
Y cnt no ppl jus use da plane Engrish dawg?

Why can't people just use plain English?

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...10768038_n.jpg

;)

6.4 F-350 04-10-2012 11:35 AM

Not to be a dic$ but aren't there threads with bad feedback with your name in it? Alot like what toops is saying? I haven't saw any with his. Just asking a question.

duck_04 04-10-2012 11:37 AM

I was actually considering buying a pump from hellboy, but he never could produce a receipt proving what it was. So, I said piss on it. Your lame attempt to make Danny look bad has failed sir, since you have a less than stellar reputation here yourself.

ctdiesel99 04-10-2012 11:43 AM

Danny make like weiner's in and around his mouth, but a bad seller/buyer, he is not!

FordGuy24 04-10-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crhellboy (Post 1754947)
i dont know how it was weak i tryed every other way of get a hold of him this was my last option. this is not my first my time dealing with danny all the times went good thats why i hated to do this and why i waited so long but i just wanted to resove this so k01 before u knock someone know they must have a reason for what they do

What the phuk did you just type? This was the wrong way of going about things after such a dumb deal period.

06whitemega 04-10-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctdiesel99 (Post 1754960)
Danny make like weiner's in and around his mouth, but a bad seller/buyer, he is not!

Very true

6.4 F-350 04-10-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctdiesel99 (Post 1754960)

I think this thread just went from bad to worse.

crhellboy 04-10-2012 01:14 PM

u can say what u want about my name but i made right on all those parts and just wanted danny to make right on this. Like i said i sent him the recept once then once from fax and email and with a camera phone only thing didnt do was mail it to him. If he wants them studs as core charge on them pumps he coulda said something dont know y he needed cores this past fall when he wasnt a dealer but i guess thats his deal

outlaw99 04-10-2012 01:16 PM

If you want to try to work something out darren, Idk what I can do... I could maybe give you some money back on studs? I know they were worth a little more then the core pumps...