Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smokin Monster Truck (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Any planned events for 2012? (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127651)

BlackSkyRacing 01-22-2012 11:03 AM

Any planned events for 2012?

Can we expect to see see the Smokin Monster at TS or other similar events? Any changes to the truck been made lately? My interest in monster trucks has been renewed by a fresh injection of Monster Jam last night after a nearly 20 year break LOL Half tempted to find a chassis to play around with since we have no diesel monsters here in the northwoods :P

collin_bucko 01-22-2012 11:52 AM

I was there last night too with Justin. Where were you at?

madmikeismad 01-22-2012 11:56 AM

There's a little gathering in san antonio this Saturday....

Or do you mean bigger? LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

PRINCETON_JAKE 01-22-2012 07:26 PM

The december show was way better, but it was still pretty good

BlackSkyRacing 01-23-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collin_bucko (Post 1681406)
I was there last night too with Justin. Where were you at?

section 202 row 18... Talk about a friggin zoo trying to get down the stairs. I'd hate to see what would happen if that place caught fire or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmikeismad (Post 1681416)
There's a little gathering in san antonio this Saturday....

Or do you mean bigger? LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

:hehe: uh, closer would be a better criteria

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRINCETON_JAKE (Post 1681839)
The december show was way better, but it was still pretty good

Yeah figured as much, but I barely got off work in time to make it to this event. Even showed up in full Advance Auto Parts uniform. I was kinda hoping on either an employee discount or at least a military discount :poke: jerks... Wind pulled a $20 bill outa my hand when I went to pay, I haven't ran that fast in a long time LOL

Diesel Monster 02-06-2012 10:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSkyRacing (Post 1681356)
Can we expect to see see the Smokin Monster at TS or other similar events? Any changes to the truck been made lately? My interest in monster trucks has been renewed by a fresh injection of Monster Jam last night after a nearly 20 year break LOL Half tempted to find a chassis to play around with since we have no diesel monsters here in the northwoods :P

Sorry I didnt see this until now. Yes a whole bunch of events planned. XDP is the new title sponsor for my all brand new truck. I built a state of the art Patrick Chassi monster with all the latest and greatest parts. 8 Patrick Enterprise nitro shocks, SCS axels, 21" drob billet transfer case, all new 12 valve, 4 disc Hailey clutch, ect. Everything is brand new and the best money could buy. And yes I will be at TS. The attached pic. is from SEMA
Thanks, Dave Radzierez
Look me up on facebook and you will see the new truck.

collin_bucko 02-06-2012 11:13 PM

Yea we were second level also.... I agree with the fire escape. It would be a bad day if it caught fire and ill never be caught dead up there again....

BlackSkyRacing 02-07-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 1698104)
Sorry I didnt see this until now. Yes a whole bunch of events planned. XDP is the new title sponsor for my all brand new truck. I built a state of the art Patrick Chassi monster with all the latest and greatest parts. 8 Patrick Enterprise nitro shocks, SCS axels, 21" drob billet transfer case, all new 12 valve, 4 disc Hailey clutch, ect. Everything is brand new and the best money could buy. And yes I will be at TS. The attached pic. is from SEMA
Thanks, Dave Radzierez
Look me up on facebook and you will see the new truck.

Sweet! I'm pretty set on comin to TS this year too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by collin_bucko (Post 1698147)
Yea we were second level also.... I agree with the fire escape. It would be a bad day if it caught fire and ill never be caught dead up there again....

Ha! quite literally! That was terrible up there. We'll have to make sure to get our tickets all at the same time next time they're in town.

Bryanmyers83 04-05-2012 02:01 PM

I dont know who is all in the Nebraska Area but Kearney has a diesel day on the 28th at the track dyno truck pull, drag racing, burnout contest look up nebraska diesel show on FB

Bryanmyers83 04-05-2012 02:01 PM

Its going to be a good time and gifts will be handed out.

Bryanmyers83 04-05-2012 02:02 PM

Sorry for all the post 65 for 3 pulls on dyno I believe but you can call husker diesel there in gretna NE for more information