Compound Turbo Kit

cut7

He351 billet wheel over S475, 38mm external waste gate, 3-piece exhaust manifold, hot pipe, cold pipe. Manifold, turbine housings, hot pipe all coated with Ceramikote. This kit will move enough air for 700 hp, & this kit will also fit in a Fummins conversion. I have towed 14k lbs up an 8% grade at 65 mph in the Nevada desert in the middle of summer with the a/c on & maintained 1100°F EGTs! And I still power to spare! A great kit. $2500

P1040038%20(Medium).JPG

P1030943%20(Medium).JPG

San Diego, CA. Yes, I think I could ship it ground freight for a pretty reasonable price.

Curious to know how these two pair together. I was thinking of building the same set. I have a S475 setting on the shelf collecting dust.

Come guys lets get this sold! This setup is awesome very well crafted. Cut7 really knows how to make a fast spooling set up. Ive seen this in person its awesome.

Its probably the most common compound setup on a CR so its not hard to find information on it.

Really? Honestly, I haven't looked into it much. Wanting to put a budget compound setup on my CR and was thinking something like this might be a nice set up. Thinking it had to be close to an HE351/ Ht3B combo guys used a lot on 2nd gens.

It’s a stupid common setup. PDD and Calibrated Power make bolt on kits for the CR trucks. There are probably others I’m not thinking about.
Everything needed to add a second turbo, S475.

Back