Pay up sucka

SHughes

Too much is never enough!
I have given you PLENTY of time to make things right Lloyd!!
As everyone can see below, a judge ordered you to pay $2068 for the parts you stole from me! You know it doesn't nearly cover it either!

img001.jpg

I can be reached at 402.850.8523 as you know. I will PM my new address.

Sincerly,
scott

He had 30 days to appeal...so I gave him that time plus a little more in case anything was sent to my MD address and took time to be forwarded to NE.

Then there was the year my truck was being raped in his shop.

WTH???

This kind of stuff has been happening way to much lately. Do people not have a consciense anymore. Just remember to all those that insist on screwing people on parts and service karma's a b*tch.

On another note, if things are going on or what have you communication and honesty go a long ways. Best of luck to you, its really to bad to see things had to come to this.

the bottom states you can lean any property owned by the individual,,, wouldnt that be a real bi tch to own part of his shop?

what does it say is his penalty if he does not pay? jail time? then you will never get your money back...

i have no idea how people can live with thing like that swinging over their head, some people just dont care

Sorry to say, but good luck Scott!!!

We've had Judges grant us Judgements before from Customers that won't pay....it still takes time before anything is done to them for not paying...like years.

In Ohio, once there is a judgement awarded, you still have 2-3 years before the Judge will step in and let you take some property to cover the debt...assuming there is property to take, which in our case, their usually is!!

Good luck to you...hate to see this from Lloyd, always liked him when I talked to him!
Chris

Thanks Chris. You mentioned that before in my other thread. Honestly, my only hope is that this thread will get enough attention that he won't have any other choice but to pay up.

As far as putting a lien on his assests... I heard he doesn't exactly have any. Heck, I'd settle for a brand new set of Mach7 injectors!!!

Back