Who Remembers McRat?

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
You know, back before Wade or Hogue, the original d-max innovator with numerous dyno and land speed records!!!

I spotted him, or his old truck Casper, at the NHRDA Desert Diesel nationals and welcomed him back to the new generation of diesel with a thorough gaptizement in the 10.90 index with nothing less than an old mechanical injection dinosaur 12v....
main.php

Welcome to present day diesel power, where the most basic cobbled together 12v Cummins engine and turbo setup can make 1kHP and go rounds!!!!

Can anyone confirm or deny if McRat was behind the wheel or did the truck change ownership?

New owner... stopped following because it was nothing but bragging on Pats accomplishments. I loved that truck when mcrat owned it

Nate owns Casper now. The plan is to bring Casper back to its old glory, but with new ideas.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t call Pat arrogant, he sure did stir **** up though. He did a ton for the development of the Duramax. His fourm probably has more diesel tech and less BS than any other out there to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t call Pat arrogant, he sure did stir **** up though. He did a ton for the development of the Duramax. His fourm probably has more diesel tech and less BS than any other out there to this day.

whats it called?

Duramax diesels. Of course it’s biased towards the Duramax. If you are into Force wheels and that’s all you want to talk about, you don’t know how to use the search, or you want us to diagnose/fix your truck over the Internet you will not be welcome there.

Or are you talking about what I’d call Pat instead of arrogant?lol

Last edited:
Duramax diesels. Of course it’s biased towards the Duramax. If you are into Force wheels and that’s all you want to talk about, you don’t know how to use the search, or you want us to diagnose/fix your truck over the Internet you will not be welcome there.

Or are you talking about what I’d call Pat instead of arrogant?lol

People get salty AF when the cronies here police this site that way.

Interesting to see the old guard reappear for this thread.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I loved Fighting with Ol' Pat back in the day. He and his bride were always fun to be around. He was a helluva competitor.

Greg, how is the golf game?

Back