Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   EFI Live Tuning Discussion (Cummins) (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   Anyone used Ctt tuning (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202720)

2004cuminz 05-13-2019 11:20 PM

Anyone used Ctt tuning

I have an 04.5 with ppe duel fueler kit,170% over II injectors. Fass fuel, headstuds valvsprings and pushrods.a 68/68 tatorbuilt and a stage 2 firepunk trans.also has 4:10 gears. Shouldnt this thing light the tires in 2 wheel peel at cruising speed.anyone have ideas on what kind of power i should be around.hoping for at least 800. I went with ctt tuning and the tunes are getting better but last ones they sent me on race tune it is bad smokey and pretty doggish. Granted just got the injectors in and i just sent them the flow sheets for injectors. Figure it will get much better now that they have the flow sheets just kind of wondering what i should expect. I know they should be able too get it tune where it dont smoke alot and makes good power. I am in no way dissing them just looking for thoughts and am getting antsy.

2004cuminz 05-14-2019 12:17 AM

So should be good tuning then.

bigstacks95 05-14-2019 07:00 AM

Excellent tuning and great customer service! Second to none!

Mudn_1 05-14-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004cuminz (Post 2701275)
I have an 04.5 with ppe duel fueler kit,170% over II injectors. Fass fuel, headstuds valvsprings and pushrods.a 68/68 tatorbuilt and a stage 2 firepunk trans.also has 4:10 gears. Shouldnt this thing light the tires in 2 wheel peel at cruising speed.anyone have ideas on what kind of power i should be around.hoping for at least 800. I went with ctt tuning and the tunes are getting better but last ones they sent me on race tune it is bad smokey and pretty doggish. Granted just got the injectors in and i just sent them the flow sheets for injectors. Figure it will get much better now that they have the flow sheets just kind of wondering what i should expect. I know they should be able too get it tune where it dont smoke alot and makes good power. I am in no way dissing them just looking for thoughts and am getting antsy.

Maybe Test for boost/ exhaust leaks. Is there a map fooler or anything like that on the truck? I had one that we tuned that was smokey and a pig until we found the resistor wired into the factory harness.

2004cuminz 05-14-2019 05:42 PM

No boost fooler. It is just mainly on the race tune. I am sure ctt will get it dialed in. Like i said tune wasnt really for these injectors. Had to send them the flow sheets when i got my injectors yesterday. I am sure there are know boost leaks i have checked multiple times

booomer27 09-14-2019 05:41 PM

Have heard nothing but good things from ctt