cost to install head studs?

I dont have the time or the tools to do them... I have a job that requires me to travel all the time and Im never home, when I am home Im not interested in installing head studs. So, Bump, can anyone tell me what they have paid for the installation?

not to steal the thread but is exact directions on the torque down pattern and stuff that comes with the head studs or where can i find that? Also where is the line or what is the exact reasoning for fire ringing and also for 14mm studs? thanks

Hamilton can get you fixed up, they are about the only shop around I would let do it. Alex may be young, but he is really good at what he does, and I don't know what he would charge you but I bet you won't be able to beat the price.

Hamilton can get you fixed up, they are about the only shop around I would let do it. Alex may be young, but he is really good at what he does, and I don't know what he would charge you but I bet you won't be able to beat the price.

Thanks man. Oddly enough, I was also tossing around the idea to have a Hamilton cam and springs installed too... Can anyone truly tell me which stage of their cams you would go with? I find the advertisement attractive on the Big Stick. Im going with a rather unconventional setup on my truck. I dont have anything against ugraded turbos but Im going to see what some effeciency upgrades can help the stock turbo accomplish. Mach 4's or 5's are on the list for fueling....

Should be interesting, I would call Zach and see what he says and go from there, it would be convenient to have his brother install it for you.

studs

PullnPray this is Ryan with Hamilton Cams, Give me a call at 512 804 9015 and we can talk about studs and the cam installation special we have going on right now.

PullnPray this is Ryan with Hamilton Cams, Give me a call at 512 804 9015 and we can talk about studs and the cam installation special we have going on right now.

Ten four, Ryan. I will get ahold of ya real soon. This is the kind of thing I like to see. A vendor interested in making a sale and discussing specific needs with a customer.

Back