S300 and S400 Rebuild kits

I JUST WANT TO GO FAST
Hey guys, so this last weekend with my new tuning from UDC Pro I toasted my s475. Who should I go with to get some good quality rebuild kits?? Also do I need to upgrade the thrust bearing in the s400 to a 360 or just stay with the 270?? I already plan on doing a 360 on the s300 so that is not an issue I just don't know who to go with for a good rebuild kit. Thanks!!

Melett rebuild kits are nice. when I was rebuilding we used them for the majority of our factory remans.

also the only reason for a 360* thrust bearing IMO is for a turbo that is not speced properly. in a perfect world you need about a 10* thrust surface as the turbo should almost never thrust. again IMO a 360* thrust bearing is a marketing ploy in most cases. A secondary getting beat on from both sides is an exception.

Last edited:
Melett rebuild kits are nice. when I was rebuilding we used them for the majority of our factory remans.

also the only reason for a 360* thrust bearing IMO is for a turbo that is not speced properly. in a perfect world you need about a 10* thrust surface as the turbo should almost never thrust. again IMO a 360* thrust bearing is a marketing ploy in most cases. A secondary getting beat on from both sides is an exception.

Agree 100% about the 360* thrust.

Back