Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   NADM (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Diesel MotorSports 2014 Drag Racing Rules (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165835)

RacinDuallie 01-31-2014 11:29 AM

Diesel MotorSports 2014 Drag Racing Rules

This just in :

http://www.dieselmotorsports.us/2014_DM_drag_rules.pdf

:clap:

2Tone12V 01-31-2014 01:05 PM

Duallie I had this weird feeling you were being brain washed by some of the things you stated to wade. You clapping and posting all this crap just confirms it.

RacinDuallie 01-31-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Tone12V (Post 2250172)
Duallie I had this weird feeling you were being brain washed by some of the things you stated to wade. You clapping and posting all this crap just confirms it.

How so? If you look it up- I'm not even a member of their group?:kick:

RacinDuallie 01-31-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Tone12V (Post 2250172)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacinDuallie (Post 2250177)
How so? If you look it up- I'm not even a member of their group?:kick:

http://i.imgur.com/QM2Vi4U.gif

12vriviera 01-31-2014 09:45 PM

Youhave Been all over the nadm chummy chummy..

SCHOOL BUS 01-31-2014 10:15 PM

NADM/Diesel Motorsports is still around? Huh

Subman631 02-01-2014 11:00 AM

So if I reading this right even the trucks, promods, dragsters that have their exhaust that is pointed up, (usually about at a 45 will have to add an elbow or what ever to make them point straight up?

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subman631 (Post 2250582)
So if I reading this right even the trucks, promods, dragsters that have their exhaust that is pointed up, (usually about at a 45 will have to add an elbow or what ever to make them point straight up?

It seems like a no-brainer. Nobody would want a fouled light from smoke. Although I've seen particulate matter roll out of straight stacks and foul lights too.

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCHOOL BUS (Post 2250449)

Yep. Still around. Still going strong.

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24vriviera (Post 2250437)
Youhave Been all over the nadm chummy chummy..

Chummy? Lmao. Little do you know I've known Gene for awhile. We even had a joining of associations a couple years back at a shared event. Weird cause this sport seems to have an invisible dividing line in the sand.

COMP461 02-01-2014 12:50 PM

Talked to Scott head of NADM tech a few mins ago. Scott is also a NHRA tech official. He said this is common sense. He said they will not bounce someone for not being 100% straight up. He said that traditional diesel trucks stacks where the exhaust is angles back 10 to 15 degrees is within the intent of this rule. Again its all about using your common sense. The exhaust that exit to the side and down , and sweeps the track and other lane with smoke is what is trying to be avoided

On to other rules

12vriviera 02-01-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacinDuallie (Post 2250610)
Chummy? Lmao. Little do you know I've known Gene for awhile. We even had a joining of associations a couple years back at a shared event. Weird cause this sport seems to have an invisible dividing line in the sand.

Wait, you had a truck that went down the track one time???

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24vriviera (Post 2250629)
Wait, you had a truck that went down the track one time???

No. It went down the tracks I took it to multiple times.:pop:

TMONEYDIESEL 02-01-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCHOOL BUS (Post 2250449)

Not by much

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL (Post 2250642)
Not by much

:hehe: Ya know it's hilarious that each and every year this is said- but the schedule of events and list of sponsors are still there and gaining some ground.

But the boobirds still keep singing.....

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMP461 (Post 2250627)
Talked to Scott head of NADM tech a few mins ago. Scott is also a NHRA tech official. Again its all about using your common sense.

On to other rules

Common sense is hard to hear over the boo birds a cryin. :hehe:

Jeez you remember some of those epic battles that involved Gene- SledPuller- from back in the ol TDR days? Half of these boo birds probably didn't even have a drivers license back then. (not including you Ken- we know your an old feller) :hehe:

TMONEYDIESEL 02-01-2014 07:07 PM

Boo bird my dick, NADM could be ran better, eveyone knows that. Genes a prick but knows what hes doing, Ron's a moron. I dont think we need to link all of the bad threads related to NADM.

RacinDuallie 02-01-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL (Post 2250803)
Boo bird my dick, NADM could be ran better, eveyone knows that. Genes a prick but knows what hes doing, Ron's a moron. I dont think we need to link all of the bad threads related to NADM.

So then could the NHRA be run better? How bout IHRA? Have you seen the demise of the ADRL lately? Tell me one organization that couldn't be run better??

Truth is- all of them you will find that people will say they could be run better.

Hard to ignore that people have a bad taste from past issues. And thats a given. But they still remain strong as ever- sponsors being added to- event sheet updated. Lord knows they had growing pains. Every organization does! Sometimes even the big one's(ADRL) succumb from their own doings.

Personally Imho I think they made an epic mistake when they parted with D.

John Robinson 02-01-2014 09:55 PM

I agree ... he drank the cool aid .

John Robinson 02-01-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacinDuallie (Post 2250645)
:hehe: Ya know it's hilarious that each and every year this is said- but the schedule of events and list of sponsors are still there and gaining some ground.

But the boobirds still keep singing.....

they are still around because they lie to their current & potential sponsors about the demographics of their events , lie ... yes that's what I said. if they were to tell the truth to these sponsors on the numbers that actually showed up, they would have to make a drastic career change .