TruckFest 2012 - McCray's Farm, South Hadley, MA

Iron-Hyde

Hello all,

This year for Truckfest we have been fortunate enough to have been given a LOT of help in the advertising department! A BIG thanks to F.C. Taplin and Opa Opa Brewing Co for their generosity.

This year is going to be bigger and better!(yes that's what we strive for every year and we are constantly going to do our best to do just that) We have setup a New England Diesel Challenge, a mini Diesel Power Challenge if you will...

Saturday Sept 15th:

NEDC Drag race at Lebanon Valley Dragway in NY - 8am
Gates open at McCray's farm for truck pulling and spectating at 9am
Truck Pulls start at 11am
Event goes until we run out of trucks to run

Sunday Sept 16th:
BrandX Dyno starts at 7am for NEDC competitors
Gates open for events at 9am
Mud bogs start at 10am
Stoneboat Truck and tractor pulls begin at 1pm
Dyno will be running all day for NEDC competitors first, then first come first serve. $75 for 3 runs.

Attachments

• 378656_10152046271105567_2101618332_n.jpg
    378656_10152046271105567_2101618332_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
so drag race in the morning, fuel mileage contest as you travel from Lebanon NY, to Mcray's farm in Hadley Mass, The Truck pull.

To make it more interesting I should have trailers loaded with hay in at Lebanon to haul back to my place.

This will be a good time.

lol, there ya go Jay. Only issue is that since every truck that is competing in the challenge doesn't have to compete in every event, since it is team-based. so the more events there are, the harder the tallying will be I think.

You can. And it will be a 25 dollar fee to compete in the mud pit. We May allow some fun time, but that is per the MC (me)

Back