Pullin in WV

HOLDERDOWN

Ski Bum
I live at Snowshoe Mtn in WV and I know I'll have to travel to pulls...this will be my first year pullin...But what is the best organization to join around these parts?

You have smithton hole in smithton pa, listied grove near somerset pa, Westmoreland county tractor pullers around mt pleasant pa.

Thanks Matt

I'm five hours from Lexington where i live now but still have a couple homes in KY (Lawrenceburg & Jametown) so I have places to stay in Ky which is nice... but its a long haul. I'm 3 hours from Pittsburgh...how far are those places from there?

Smithton Hole isn't too bad of a trip, about 40 mins north of Morgantown or so; and Listie Grove is probably 45 mins to and hour northeast of Morgantown. Kevin Barr is the guy that could help you. He is the mayor of Morgantown and always comes north to hook!

Smithton Hole isn't too bad of a trip, about 40 mins north of Morgantown or so; and Listie Grove is probably 45 mins to and hour northeast of Morgantown. Kevin Barr is the guy that could help you. He is the mayor of Morgantown and always comes north to hook!

Doesnt seem like that bad of a trip... how many pulls they have there a year? Kevin Barr on here?

i thought about Interstate Pullers but they have just a stock class and a modified class...i know i prolly cant hang with the modified guys LOL

you allowed a 2.6 bushing here?

If you can make it from Morgantown to Listie in 45min, you need to slow the hell down. Listie is 1 hour 15 minutes from me & Morgantown is another 30 min south. LOL

If you can make it from Morgantown to Listie in 45min, you need to slow the hell down. Listie is 1 hour 15 minutes from me & Morgantown is another 30 min south. LOL

Dang pappy you drive slow. I can stop at DQ and be there in an hour.

From Morgantown you can juke across 68 and right up 219...just like Staples, Damn that was easy!

Back