Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   T&C Diesel Performance (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   hey (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99100)

CSnyder 11-08-2010 02:13 PM

hey

Todd, what gives? You told my customer I never ordered a PRV valve for him and he called me asking why I lied to him....looks like my email on the 27th of last month after I made my phone call to you was pretty obvious I needed one. Not cool dude!

Sent Items > Message Detail
Entire thread Print Previous Next

Subject: valves

Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2010 9:08 am
To: todd@tcdiesel.com

To Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
Todd, need a valve for a 2003 Cummins with 30 LPM sticks, TST programmer, II DIY CP3 kit, and a Phat Shaft 64.

Chris Snyder
% Ram Boyz
2366 Iverson Bridge RD
Dorchester, Iowa 52140

563-546-7772

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

You told me on the phone to email an order and as soon as you had cores I would get a return call and you would ship me one.

iker42 11-08-2010 02:32 PM

Really? Im pretty sure Chris is the last person you want to do bad business with...

TCDiesel 11-08-2010 04:24 PM

Sorry , I talk up to 50 people a Day.... I also require ship to address Via email , I believe that he only wanted to give it to Me over the PHONE, out of Kindness accepted.. This is the busy Time of Year for My construction company, I also work for Cat, and Pioneer..NOT TO MENTION MY GOOD FRIEND 18 MONTH OLD BABY DIE LAST NIGHT. I hope you understand please just give ME and extra Minute and I will take care of him. GTG.

TCDiesel 11-08-2010 04:27 PM

I also stated I don't remeber the Call... I NEVER SAID LIED .. OR Maybe he forgot...

CSnyder 11-08-2010 04:28 PM

Well I surely hope that you can understand I dont like being called a liar by MY customer. I gave him your contact info since I also had NO intentions of marking this item up to him. You can see my copy and pasted email to you included a ship to address because MY customer doesnt use the internet.

CSnyder 11-08-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCDiesel (Post 1280046)
I also stated I don't remeber the Call... I NEVER SAID LIED .. OR Maybe he forgot...

Regardless I followed up my call with the email as you requested and then Im the one being called a liar.

TCDiesel 11-08-2010 05:02 PM

Just send ship to address Valve is ready and Setup.. I don't have time to bill it, just have him send a check with the core and I will get the invoice paid full to him.

CSnyder 11-08-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCDiesel (Post 1280096)
Just send ship to address Valve is ready and Setup.. I don't have time to bill it, just have him send a check with the core and I will get the invoice paid full to him.

Now that is customer service! My ship info is above on the first post. Ill have him bring me the old one and write you a check and Ill make sure the core gets returned.