Id like my money back please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-10-22-16-50-42_zpsgnu16480.png

Pretty funny he has ignored all your calls and texts for how long, then you put this up and he magically texts you. Of course it was just him trying to act tuff instead of manning up and saying my bad, I fukked up, what can we do to fix this. Same bullchit different company. Happening way to much anymore.

He told me he cut the pistons for the cam.never gave me the depths of the cuts but said the pistons were relieved for the cam..after talking to haisley their street cam doesn't need reliefs..I thought they were cut the whole time till I pulled head to check things out in midst of my trans swap..that's when I started finding all the missing pieces

I didn't ask for that..he just told me I had em..he asked if I wanted the cam while he was building motor...yes..the cut pistons were something he told me I had..at the time I didn't know why or what fly cut pistons were..

I'm guessing he probably had it done since the motor was apart then, less work in the future when he wants to step it up.

I thought the whole point was a money saving build. Fly cuts generally cost extra, if just for the machine work. I don't get why they'd be included at all. That's on top of the cam that supposedly required the reliefs. And customer says he want's a 500hp engine, that's just a stock long block with valve springs, small charger, nozzles and gsk. This whole thing doesn't add up.

EDIT: Just read where you stated you wanted the cam. So if Ashley was under the impression it needed reliefs, that would be haisleys fault? That is, if he's telling the truth.

Last edited:
I am not getting in the middle with opinion but before this thread turns into every other thread:
This is getting messier than it needs to be.

The OP allegedly paid for an engine with certain attributes. Said engine has little to none of the upgrades that were paid for, allegedly.

Whether or not he needed this or didn't need that is a mute point. Period.

I so hate seeing this crap posted all the time now. Especially when it is guys that I've met and think are decent folks. Hope it get resolved.

FWIW...I don't think that someone is guilty simply because they don't show up on a thread to argue crap......personally, I'd be all over it trying to clear my name, but some folks think the internet is stupid and frankly, I don't blame them half the time. $.02

Me and Ashley run separate businesses but having said that we do a lot of business with each other. I have been present during a lot of his business dealings and and have always been impressed with the way he makes sure customer is happy and beyond anything he is fair. Having said that I also know that when customers show their ass they get treated according. I don't have any knowledge of this deal in particular but I do know my buddy personality. There is definitely another side I'm sure.

FWIW...I don't think that someone is guilty simply because they don't show up on a thread to argue crap......personally, I'd be all over it trying to clear my name, but some folks think the internet is stupid and frankly, I don't blame them half the time. $.02

He had no issue with coming on the internet when there were input shaft discussions a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back