2006 quad cab low mileage vakue

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
So my dad is talking of selling his 06. Truck has never seen snow and maybe seen rain 2 times. Has less than 20k on it. It is an inferno red big horn SLT+ quad cab long bed 4x4. It does have a smart Jr programmer, chrome tube bars, and Geno's gray denim seat covers. Truck is literally spotless. Any suggestions on price?

Low to mid 30s or maybe more is what I'd guess but it's hard to say. And even more if a manual but of course depends on the buyer.

So my dad is talking of selling his 06. Truck has never seen snow and maybe seen rain 2 times. Has less than 20k on it. It is an inferno red big horn SLT+ quad cab long bed 4x4. It does have a smart Jr programmer, chrome tube bars, and Geno's gray denim seat covers. Truck is literally spotless. Any suggestions on price?

If it were me, I would see if I could get it listed on bring a trailer. Older mint trucks seem to bring a premium on there.

Low to mid 30s or maybe more is what I'd guess but it's hard to say. And even more if a manual but of course depends on the buyer.

About a year ago I was at a dealer getting her X7 M50i and I asked what the wholesale was for the whale shark and just based on wholesale auction prices with 120k was almost $30k.

I'd expect the 06 5.9 with that low mileage to go mid 30-40k easily.

New diesels are shit boxes and that means all of them. Most people that understand this would rather spend 40-50k for a truck like your dad's.

I agree about the new diesels but it's just uncharted territory. The prices I was figuring was without sitting on it for months.

I am about to list my 06 and I will be listing it for 35k. Specs are almost identical to your dads except mine has a manual and body has 136k on it but new 6.7 with quite a bit of work only has 30k on it.

If it was mine I would list it for 40k.

I am about to list my 06 and I will be listing it for 35k. Specs are almost identical to your dads except mine has a manual and body has 136k on it but new 6.7 with quite a bit of work only has 30k on it.

If it was mine I would list it for 40k.

I think that is probably what will happen

It's worth about nothing, I'll come take it off your hands. Seriously I would keep it as EPA seems to be going crazy. That non-emission VIN might be worth it soon.

Back