View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 08:28 AM   #20
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
If you figure what you are paying him to core them you would find out it probably isn’t cheaper.

Next asshole you get in your store wanting “cheap” parts curb stomp them for me. There is a difference between price shopping stores with a part number, and just wanting cheap Chinesium shit.
I didn't say we were doing it cheaper, I even said we know we can buy some complete radiators cheaper than doing it this way. We for sure can buy radiators cheaper than fixing them most of the time, and we do...but, if we are having an issue with a machine running hot, need a special style core, etc we can build a better part than we can buy.

All I was saying is that we haven't had any leak.

Most of our core customers don't even ask what a part costs anymore...now, the guys that come in twice a year, and the antique crowd, yeah they like to whine a little. I don't listen to it anymore, I just ask "do you want it? I'm holding it in my hand, or I can order you a junk one off ebay and do it again next year" 90% buy my part, the other 10% is the people that can't even find their own parts on ebay or amazon, so pay me $50 to get them "aftermarket" parts that I find online in 10 seconds via google.

If you're that stupid or lazy, I'll take your money!
Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service
Rip @ Source Automotive
Don Thuren @ ThurenFab Suspension
Columbus Diesel Supply