5.9/6.7 R&R billet rods 2 sets

RATTLE N HUM

I have two sets of cummins billet rods for sale both been checked both are good come out of running engines....and not ones that were melted down or holes in the blocks lol

$2100 US

Also a couple sets of ARP 625 studs one set has two torques and one set has 2 torques

$850 US

Can ship wherever

Attachments

• rods.jpg
    rods.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Supposedly better than...I have R&R's in mine and haven't had any issues yet.

Definitely stronger than thin H beam carillo's. I've got waglers which are the same I beam design as R&R. They really do look almost identical and they are actually a few grams heavier than stock weight. Nice rods for sure.

Definitely stronger than thin H beam carillo's. I've got waglers which are the same I beam design as R&R. They really do look almost identical and they are actually a few grams heavier than stock weight. Nice rods for sure.

Wagler bought R&R I beleive

^this is correct to my knowledge, still waiting on you to get back with me when you get a chance i want a set of rods!

These rods forsale are at the absolute worst time for me but dang I need them. Who checked them out?

Wagler bought the steel side of R&R. R&R is still making rods but not everything they used to. Wagler has massaged a few things with them but not a ton.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I only have one set of rods left and the machine shop said bearings have some wear so they will be getting new bearings ordered the bearings today from Wagler....it will be $600 for the bearings installed so I would like to recoop some of that if i could get $2300....its not the original post but they will be as new....don't like selling things that aren't 110% right

Back