Young gun's 94 build thread

41cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dope man I have an hx80 with a 40cm and I was thinking it was gunna be to big bit looks like it works great for you, what size is the compressor on that 82, my 80 has an 86mm wheel

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dope man I have an hx80 with a 40cm and I was thinking it was gunna be to big bit looks like it works great for you, what size is the compressor on that 82, my 80 has an 86mm wheel

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

102mm

Hood stack time

bd80fe90a7504b0c8b86096743884656.jpg

Well I layed into it for the first time and HOLY BALLS! it made well over 100psi, spun hard in third gear at half throttle, and blew the intercooler pipe off hard enough to make some good size dents as it banged around the wheel well. I made my own vice grip bead maker and had some fun with that tonight. Also heat wrapped the stack and messed around with the cheapie s400 turbo blanket. Getting very close to making some legit hits on the street.

No pics tonight I'll grab some on Monday

Dynoing the truck this weekend, horsepower guesses? Winner gets a big thumbs up. Lol

It better surpass the ole Junker's 950 HP 12mm pump setup.....

Don't know how hard I'll need to spin the motor to get up there. Quick spool always is an advantage on the dyno. Big turbos need rpm.

Good guesses, those will probably be ballpark range since caurrently the pump is pulled back as far as it can be pulled back. Stock ish plate, AFC pulled way back.

Now let's get some guesses on kill with one of the big nitrous solenoids turned on. .136 jet.

And... go!

2674378524bec7eee3877fe7a6ce17ea.jpg

As luck would have it I blew the head gasket right before loading it on the trailer today! Whoever guessed the lowest won the thumbs up. Lol

Damn the luck.

Did it fail under a hard run or literally loading it on the trailer?

Had it in overdrive and rolled into it and smashed the throttle at about 25psi boost, Crap was out of control 100+ psi, then I saw the coolant on my passenger window. Ran real good up until that point.

Back