race truck in enclosed trailer

chris i thought about that issue heavly when i did that. the way i instaled my window with enough pressure it will pop out. its in the factory slides without xbracing on the bottom. pretty comfident i could kick, punch ,push in an emergency as long as my arms arnt broke. its a calculated risk but so is racing .

If it's in the factory window position why not put a handle or latch to hold it up and then you could let it down for loading or in an emergency.

far as a one time use for an emergency that would be fine. related to everyday use for loading and unloading in the trailer it would scratch it everytime.

Drivers door on my PS truck is removable literally just open the door and pick it up off the hinges and set it aside. Makes loading pretty easy if you dont want to winch it in or cur in an escape door.

Drivers door on my PS truck is removable literally just open the door and pick it up off the hinges and set it aside. Makes loading pretty easy if you dont want to winch it in or cur in an escape door.

Exactly how our race car was, and we had made a wall mount where you dropped in on the bracket on the wall and it latched on to it just like the car

Back