Parting out 3.6 Pro Stock Diesel Truck

catracer

I'm parting out a 3.6 Pro Stock Diesel truck. The truck is currently on bar tires but also have dot tires if someone is interested. It has a 6.7 Scheid Diesel deck plated motor with 12 hooks on it. Will sell the motor with or without fuel/air. Call or text 920-765-1615 with parts inquiries.

I'm parting out a 3.6 Pro Stock Diesel truck. The truck is currently on bar tires but also have dot tires if someone is interested. It has a 6.7 Scheid Diesel deck plated motor with 12 hooks on it. Will sell the motor with or without fuel/air. Call or text 920-765-1615 with parts inquiries.

Nice ad

Why is it I feel there's more to this story!?

Brent buys trucks, legendary trucks..... This one was probably listed for a decent price. Like a few others who were able to purchase running trucks at a low price, they part them out and make some money on them. Sad to see a few of them go through out the last couple years. But it's a dying sport. I'm sure if it's the white 80s Chevy, the roller should find a home fairly quick.

Last edited:
Brent buys trucks, legendary trucks..... This one was probably listed for a decent price. Like a few others who were able to purchase running trucks at a low price, they part them out and make some money on them. Sad to see a few of them go through out the last couple years. But it's a dying sport. I'm sure if it's the white 80s Chevy, the roller should find a home fairly quick.

You're correct, if someone is looking to get into a rolling chassis or turn key engine, this is their opportunity! Let me know what your looking for guys. Thanks

He told me that the tires are most likely staying with the chassis. But I'm curious on the data logger and the intercooler

Sorry guys, I will get prices on the stuff. The tires are staying with the rolling chassis. The intercooler has been sold. Text me for faster responses.

Back