10 inch CUMMINS mitre stack,black,grabber green,flames carbon fiber fs/etc

i thought compd would have a few more mature people than say cf but i guess i was wrong. too many people have sand in their vag. haters keep hatin i guess people dont have bad ass enough trucks to put a decent looking stack on. but i will tell you this,the black 97 with a ten inch in the back will be one to be reconed with next pulling season. so for all the people that think tens look gay, thats all youll be seeing when a truck with a ten inch stack is out pulling you by 10+ feet.

And white99, your better off just ignoring it, because your comebacks are definately setting yourself up for more harrassment.

i thought compd would have a few more mature people than say cf but i guess i was wrong. too many people have sand in their vag. haters keep hatin i guess people dont have bad ass enough trucks to put a decent looking stack on. but i will tell you this,the black 97 with a ten inch in the back will be one to be reconed with next pulling season. so for all the people that think tens look gay, thats all youll be seeing when a truck with a ten inch stack is out pulling you by 10+ feet.

dont worry dude all these guys are making fools outta themselves. Just stop fueling there fire. Let them say what there gunna say, and soon enough you'll get a PM from one of the guys talkin sh*t wanting to buy it :lolly:. If its different than what they have or what the "crowd" has most of compD will talk sh*t. Having something different is "cool" in the real world they will understand some day. For christ sakes just let the guy try to sell his sh*t.

but i will tell you this,the black 97 with a ten inch in the back will be one to be reconed with next pulling season. so for all the people that think tens look gay, thats all youll be seeing when a truck with a ten inch stack is out pulling you by 10+ feet.

:hehe::hehe:

I myself don't think it looks bad scott. Yeah its a 10inch and its short but it looks pretty cool. Its something different and I think you could be on to something here.

Mike

Back