2006 crd liberty $5k

mikmaze

I don't drive it at all anymore, taking up space and someone deserves a good little comuter.\
green diesel engineering green tune, mpg gains, clean top end gain
small bubble of rust under paint by third brake light
snapped abs sensor off hub
110k miles
dark blue
tires 80%
interior not bad at all
no sun roof
gets about 22, 24 mpg, zippy lil thing when that lil turbo gets lit.

little love and it would be a great daily driver.
located fairfield NJ 07004

asking $5k

any interest and I'll post pics.

sensor brok when trying to stop caliper from dropping during brake pad replacement, not sure on fix. Do not know if it is a part, or part of the hub. kinda shook my head at it and moved on sans abs.

bit of pollen on her, but here it is.

Dropbox - 20170628_133056.jpg

If only i hasn't just bought a s×s! Drove one of these a few yrs ago, loved it, dealer wouldn't fix the CEL though, so I walked. GLWS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

drives pretty damn good, It seems I need to toss a battery in it and see how it runs soon if anyone is serious. abs may or may not be the cause of the check engine light?

battery took a jump, and started the next day so that seems to be ok, I've been sending a few more pictures out to interested parties, no commitments yet.

To try and help you out I do have room on my trailer as I am traveling from 17302 to 62467 taking 83 to turnpike to 70 on 8-11-17 if someone was interested in it from out that way. Throw me a few bills for fuel and it can ride.

heck, I could change the colors, oss the hood boys a few cans of spray and let em at it...... midnight blue a bad color???

No, not bad at all. Just not my preference. lol

You have it priced well. It should go pretty easy.

that is possible, just means I need someone to follow me out, would have to be a Saturday most likely. I need some sort of commitment as well, that is a bit of a drive.

Back