View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 05:49 PM   #81
USARMY12V

Name: USARMY12V
Title: Rally round the Virginian
Member`s Gallery
People have a right to be skeptical, surely you’ve heard the famous phrase, “there’s a sucker born every minute.” Not once in this entire thread have I seen someone say the word “impossible,” yet the defensive posture comes out because??? Saying things like “I have this and that degree” do not necessarily mean what you say is true. I have a degree in History and Political Science but you don’t see me saying USSR won the Cold War and that communism is king.

Scientists prove their work and check it multiple times to make sure their results are not only accurate but are able to be replicated by others to check them. How hard is it to show a dyno sheet of what you say is true? This forum is full of people willing to do the unthinkable to gain a competitive edge. Look over at Hamilton’s sponsor page and see the cutting edge stuff he is designing, spending his own money on, testing, and bringing to the market. Not once in this page has someone called you a liar. Questioning someone’s statement and calling them a liar are two mutually exclusive statements.

"God gave them 24 for those too dumb to use 12."

Be a happy dinosaur

1998 QCLB 5.9 Auto Under the Knife

2010 MCSB 6.7 68RFE Draconian MCC soon to be EFI, Deleted