View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #22
Craig_C

Name: Craig_C
Title: Resident Smartass
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461 View Post
No one told anyone that, but you are starting to be as bad and these people on here. This was an event for the Magazine you work for and you didn’t even try to promote this event on this forum because it’s not one of the political correct events with this group. If you don’t know the answer do not infur what I did or didn’t do I went to the Towner to put $500 towards the best reaction time in the event, Then again to relay the prize for best package that both S&T Water Jet and Industrial Injection were so generous to put up in an attempt to grow this sport. I have been giving prizes away all year for reaction times

This event was one of the Best run diesel events I have ever been to and I will speculate that it will grow just as all of the other events this group puts on. Drag week had 25 cars the first year and now it fills its quota of 250 in just hours.
I have never had so many people come up and give me words of support, and disdain for what some of the people on forum have let it become.
This total divisiveness that people here push is the main reason why the diesel world is falling apart.

I can totally believe that. And anyone that doesnt know what disdain means please google it. Greg, you might want to do that yourself.