Anybody else over the overuse of racing terminology?

Other than "send it" I've never heard any of that crap...Only reason I've heard send it is because of this place.

Thank god I live under a rock and don't watch any of that stuff...and have zero social media.

Chris

Other than "send it" I've never heard any of that crap...Only reason I've heard send it is because of this place.

Thank god I live under a rock and don't watch any of that stuff...and have zero social media.

Chris
Here you go, Chris.
8eede9e5af79dc302104c83982c274e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chris
Yeah, that was funny about twice. I hear it everywhere now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That aint $hit- I hit the benedict button and shook the tires so I lived to race another day after Chief banged a fleshlight.
The ticket is the over-easy button. I've tried the scramble and devil buttons. That over-easy button makes it so you put the competition in your rearview. A-B-OverEazy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Funny how your imagination works.... Funny queer, not funny haha

If a real bull :homo: ever got ahold of him, that'd probably be the last we'd ever hear of him.
Now, whether he liked it and went off to start a new life, or he offed himself because of the trauma, would be the question.

Mark.

So what was it like being gapped? What was his name?

The phrase "gapped" is like that of "send it", makes no dang sense!

HOSSIN' THE GAS!! haven't heard that in quite awhile. Never really got it. Think it was an Alabama thing. Tim would know.

HOSSIN' THE GAS!! haven't heard that in quite awhile. Never really got it. Think it was an Alabama thing. Tim would know.

Pretty sure that one originated in Eastern GA- Western SC.

Stevie has a very wide racing vocabulary.

I'm just going to go out and send it to make an A to B pass, use my scramble button to drive out of his life, and throw the laundry out on him with a donkey gap by 14 bus lengths while I race the track on this sketchy surface. Never even saw him.

Thanks Screet Outlaws.

I had always heard you liked when another guy gapped you.:stab:

I’ve been good. Just grinding out life. I see that as much as things change they are still the same here. ;)

Back