View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #1
rcfreak24

Name: rcfreak24
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Deck plate 48re fuel system radials intercooler ect

With life going on i dont mess with the truck anymore. Don't need to sell so please no ridiculous offers.

Complete package over 50k$ worth of stuff

Selling everything together 36k$

or trade for truck, equipment, full living quarters horse trailer, nice car, shop stuff.

Pm me and we can talk further over the phone and send pictures as i cant upload on here for some reason with this phone

Deckplate wet 6.7, big bore,compact graphite iron block, ported big valve head, 9/16 mains and head studs, cam bushings and billet cam, billet rods, forged cut coated pistons, girdle, ect. Full build no expense spared

48re manual valve body, big input, bolt together converter, billet intermediate and output, manual valve body, gated shifter, double deep pan, aux trans cooler with fan

T6 polished manifold, s400 billet charger, afe intercooler, dipricol gauges, drag radials, mag front and rear diff covers, electric fans, low pro shock mounts, 1000$ worth of mated flanges clamps and piping to build any turbo set up

front cover mounted dual cp3 kit, fish controller, ss stroker pumps, ss injectors with body mods, custom distribution block set-up for feed and return with dual fass low pressure system and mounts