View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Race Truck project parts...Lenco CS1, 47RH, ETC, ETC

The time has finally come...I'm selling my 1/2 ton project. Haven't been able to find time to work on it, and the diesel scene isn't my priority anymore...I've met some great folks and I'm not going anywhere, but it's time to be real, I'm never going to finish it...

So, here's some good stuff that need to find it's way into someone's hands that will make it really roll!

Lenco CS1 4 speed with reverser. Been a long time since I bought it, but I believe it's a 2.55 1st gear. All manual shift. Have a bunch of extra parts with it, frictions and rebuild parts, I think an input shaft or two, and an extra gearset in the box. I can lay it all out and give you a run down of what is there if you're interested. Can come with a centrifugal clutch for a BB chevy and some weights and tuning parts if interested.
$4000 shipped for the whole thing...shipping included to wherever!

47RH 2wd that came from Gary Ray's infamous flying 1/2 ton....Build by the late Joe Webb of Suncoast. Gary could never remember exactly what was in it, but he remember Joe telling him 1000RWHP should be possible with it. Since I don't know exactly what it has in it, I'll sell it reasonable. Laminated flexplate and triple disc suncoast converter go along with it. It did have a crack in the tail housing, that I had repaired...I have another tail housing to go with it when I find the darn thing... $1800 Shipped....

12v head, mild port, basically stock from what I can tell. $100

12v ATS t4 manifold...was originally a big foot, now has t4 flange welded to it with a wastegate flange. $125

I'll have more, but I have to figure out where all to place it for sale here. I have a CDS 13mm pump, the 97 Ram 1500 truck that's been caged and back halfed, 4 linked, with a narrowed AAM 11.5 in it, some large Real Wheels and slicks, etc, etc. Have some very large hair dryers laying around for it too... If someone wants a package deal, hit me up...It need to go make smoke somewhere.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Click the image to open in full size.

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service