885hp/1600tq "ENDEAVOR"

:poke: DYNO QUEEN comes to mind :bow: Good job fella's, but do you think you can do anything with it on the drag strip?? Maybe we could start a "smack talk" thread in the Super Stock race forums. I think I got wind of this while the dyno was still winding down LOL Anyway, just busting your chops a little and you must be doing something right. Your going to need a few more ponies to be on top of Super Stock. Just sayin, Gary

:poke: DYNO QUEEN comes to mind :bow: Good job fella's, but do you think you can do anything with it on the drag strip?? Maybe we could start a "smack talk" thread in the Super Stock race forums. I think I got wind of this while the dyno was still winding down LOL Anyway, just busting your chops a little and you must be doing something right. Your going to need a few more ponies to be on top of Super Stock. Just sayin, Gary

Good smack talk :)

I'll continue ... Does a 6.42 in the 1/8th classify as "PRO" street? That's bolt on stock motor duramax territory... Ask Matt Handwork (CamoMax) LOL

The transistor trucks are catching up, whether it's Dmax or CR 5.9 or 6.7

Last edited:

I'll continue ... Does a 6.42 in the 1/8th classify as "PRO" street? That's bolt on stock motor duramax territory... Ask Matt Handwork (CamoMax) LOL

time slip or GTFO......

hopefully the trans will really hold up for awhile and not like the "old" other stages that slip @ 400hp

nice video-- no smoke at all with 800+ hp???

Last edited:
time slip or GTFO......

hopefully the trans will really hold up for awhile and not like the "old" other stages that slip @ 400hp

nice video-- no smoke at all with 800+ hp???

It's smokes like a *****.. Post injection is still active I'm guessing..

The time I posted above was directed at Gary "Wrongway".. that's what his Pro-Street truck is running.. according to his signature.

I've certainly seen slower time's in "Pro Street" LOL I'm running fuel only on mine, and just starting to tune it up. I should be 5.80's on fuel by the time the Feb. race rolls around, I met Matt at the NADM race along with his wife, very nice people. But he know's how the race would have turned out if my truck was running like it usually doe's. Not making excuse's, he won fair and square. I think the newer truck's are coming along rather nicely, but it's going to be a while yet before they dominate like our "dinosaurs". We need more truck's to be running in Pro Street, so I for one will encourage the electronic CR's to bring it on. I ain't skeered of noone:evil

Last edited:
ruh ro, we decided to 4-link it ourself

1000000729.jpg

That is going to be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll donate my truck if you want to play with a 4x4!!!!!!!!!!!!

we've got 4x4's falling out of our rear... but bring your checkbook and we'll play with yours ;)

Back