Diesel rx

Diesel Monster

1st rear engine monster
Diesel rx has resigned with the monster.Diesel Rx has pumped tons of money into the motorsports and deserves a thanks from everyone.THANKS DIESEL RX

If I drove the monster truck, at least I would get to drive a truck with our company name on it. :bang*bdh*

Great couple guys!!! Thanks for all the support. We couldnt do it without you guys!!

I think Chad would just be happy to have a truck at this point,LOL

HAHA Yeah when him, Mike and Ron came in to check out Numidia we went out to eat and Chad was *****ing about how he wants a diesel...(And rightfully so LOL)

I heard where you guys went the night before...im kinda jealous

Congrats Dave and Diesel RX on another great year coming up! Hopefully all the events this year will get a ton of publicity!

I guess i will just have to wrap my entire truck for diesel rx just so i have the biggest.

I guess i will just have to wrap my entire truck for diesel rx just so i have the biggest.

Come on Joe let me win one here. Your truck makes more power than mine, Daves can run mine over. Let me have the biggest sticker!:poke:

Diesel Rx Truck

Mike wanted to post a notice that he FINALLY got me a company truck. He wanted to make sure everyone knew so you guys would quit giving him so much crap.:thankyou2::rockwoot: So no more *bdh* for me!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Mike wanted to post a notice that he FINALLY got me a company truck. He wanted to make sure everyone knew so you guys would quit giving him so much crap.:thankyou2::rockwoot: So no more *bdh* for me!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

DITCH THE DPF THEN YOULL BE COOL :rockwoot:

Back