• 5" Applications

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Just 6" and 7" Applications

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • ALL 3 Diameters

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you could countersink the holes in the mounting ring (assuming the mounting flange is thick enough) that would look the cleanest IMO.

Yes it can be countersunk, and are looking at torque-head type screws/bolts.

Do you mean torx?

I would suggest allen, but that is just my preference.

LOL yeah I mean torx (star key)...sorry, was in work mode when I typed that up. Only problem with allen is that we can not find them in the specks we need for this application. The only way to get an allen style is if we go to a button head type look.

LOL yeah I mean torx (star key)...sorry, was in work mode when I typed that up. Only problem with allen is that we can not find them in the specks we need for this application. The only way to get an allen style is if we go to a button head type look.

Check out these guys: Totally Stainless. They have countersunk screws of the allen-type.

I think you are using a stainless ring, so their stuff will work well with that. Not trying to push it on you guys - just letting you know that there are other options out there than torx. They are in Gettysburg, PA so they are relatively close too.

Torx is a "four-letter word" in my book. LOL

Check out these guys: Totally Stainless. They have countersunk screws of the allen-type.

I think you are using a stainless ring, so their stuff will work well with that. Not trying to push it on you guys - just letting you know that there are other options out there than torx. They are in Gettysburg, PA so they are relatively close too.

Torx is a "four-letter word" in my book. LOL

Thanks, I'll give them a look over. The problem we had trying to find an allen type countersunk screw is that the material thickness of the ring. I will keep looking though until I find what we are looking for! Thanks again for the link.

Back