"stock" 6.4L goes 7.6@92mph

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Or Pretty close to stock anyhow....tuner, exhaust, intake and spray.

These trucks continue to impress me....stock trans, converter, head bolts, etc. :rockwoot:

Not sure, i just read it over at PSN i was not there, eithere way man i wish i woulda bought a 6.4 instead of a 6.0!

How many passes has he made on that transmission and what psi does he leave at? No, this is not a Ford bash.

It's a brand new truck so I'm sure there aren't many passes on it. These tanny's seem to hold power real well till you start pushing 700hp. How long will they will last???? I don't think anyone has found out yet.

Not sure, i just read it over at PSN i was not there, eithere way man i wish i woulda bought a 6.4 instead of a 6.0!

I had full intentions on building my 6.0 in to 600hp till I saw what these 6.4's were doin with just a tune and stock tranny. I miss the 6.0 sound but that's it lol.

i wouldnt say too bad, im sure its going to be on par or better than the 6.4 already know it has a 6spd auto and sequential turbos

Hey JQ,

you need to do a story on CarCrafters22....... pretty cool conversion :D

MMMM HHMMM..... that would be sweet!!

So this truck is had a 1.9 60ft? I bet if he could get it to hook better it would drop his times quite a bit, thats very impressive.

I also like the fact that its on a stock trans, very impressive that a stocker is holding at that performance level.

Anyone know what the truck weighs?

A 1/10th in the low end is worth 2 -2.5/10th's in the big end.. Not a Ford fan at all, but that is a good time. By the way Dieselkid, the math should be about 1/8th E.T. x 1.582.

Back