Shipping costs?

Dave88LX

Well, I'll sound like a whiny ***** :poke: but I noticed the majority of companies offer included shipping over a certain dollar amount but it appears that you guys don't. Interested in a Goerend pan...

Thank you.
- Dave

Personally I think their rates are some of the best. I think calling them up would be a better route.

Everyone wants something free now a days, the other companies charge a premium for their products and its easy to offer free shipping when your getting raked across the coals.

I don't know about all that. Dodge Goerend High Capacity Transmission Pan 47RE 48RE 47RH

The pan is listed at $250 from Goerend (+ ship). Why is $279 crossed out like they're cutting a deal on the price? I can't stand that; it makes me leary.

I want the Goerend though, so if I want it, I'll just have to suck it up and pay shipping too. :D I promise not to ask them any questions. ;)

Last edited:
The reason it's "on sale" is to make it more visible on the site. Not trying to give an illusion of a good deal:)
PM or call me, I'll get you the CompD discount.

The reason it's "on sale" is to make it more visible on the site. Not trying to give an illusion of a good deal:)
PM or call me, I'll get you the CompD discount.
Got it! Thanks for clearing that up...makes sense now. :rockwoot: It really wasn't my intent to sound *****y.

I'll shoot you a PM.

Last edited:
Back