View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
imelmo

Name: imelmo
Title: Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Member`s Gallery
Question Air Suspension???

So now that I own ZMBYKLR again, my plan is to buy a set of wheels/drag radials for it and when larger events come around slap a stock bumper on the front, remove the rear bumper and TireGate/Spare, and run in the 10.5 index classes. Then put everything back on after.

The truck has a 6" (5.5" technically iirc) Icon lift on it, so obviously putting 30" drag radials all around is gonna look pretty goofy even though it's just for racing. So I was thinking it would be pretty sweet if I could find an air suspension system that could let the truck set at stock height (or lower even) when the drag radials are on and go up to about 6" over stock for when I put the 37's back on.

The truck is a 2003 F250 6.0 regular cab short bed but has all 2005 suspension and axles.

My first thought was Kelderman. I didn't see anything that listed that specifically so I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. Any other options out there for this?

The FORDOTA, '86 Toyota reg cab tube chassis to be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke; finally back in progress