Sqhd aluminum center section.

Id be all over it but there axle spline is 27 spline and mine is 21. Be interested in it if she would split it up!

Call Mark at ZBAG for a bare one. There's too many 3.6 and SS trucks running that gear ratio to split it up. I think you can get a cast iron one for $1750 all set up by Zbag, maybe $2k.

As Jeremy said those aluminum ones are ok especially if you have a stock axle housing with the internal supports still intact and this is on a Limited Pro truck. If it's on a truck with cut tires I would consider an iron one, especially if you have a sheetmetal housing without the supports.

The center section will split apart under load if you don't have the supports in the housing or snubber bolts to put pressure on the caps.

Eric stacey posted his complete rolling chassis for $50k. On Facebook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I called zbag, they dont currently have any. I have a stock housing, but do plan to cut the factory rear cover off. Help refresh my mind about these supports are they tied into the factory steel rear cover?? Been 8 years since i built this thing! Its in a limited prostock truck. I had a guy contact me about having a used billet one. Anyone run one of them? Im sure they are a few pounds heavier than the cast aluminum

I called zbag, they dont currently have any. I have a stock housing, but do plan to cut the factory rear cover off. Help refresh my mind about these supports are they tied into the factory steel rear cover?? Been 8 years since i built this thing! Its in a limited prostock truck. I had a guy contact me about having a used billet one. Anyone run one of them? Im sure they are a few pounds heavier than the cast aluminum

You may also want to try Larry at ProFab. So many of the aluminum ones are now being taken by the minis and TWD trucks.

If you just cut off the rear cover you will be fine. The supports are just forward of the rear cover. Just be careful where you cut it.

If you can find a used billet one (I'm guessing TRB) at a reasonable price buy it! They are a little heavier than a cast Aluminum one but still lighter than an iron one and way more forgiving than both. Best option if you can get it at a good price.

I remember seeing Chesterfield Performance had some used alum centers for sale, may have been hubs. He's a member on here, maybe he'll jump in, kjp800 I think is his handle

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I remember seeing Chesterfield Performance had some used alum centers for sale, may have been hubs. He's a member on here, maybe he'll jump in, kjp800 I think is his handle

His stuff is mostly 20145 stuff, which is a better all around platform from the sounds of it!

We had them, but like Dave said, they were for the 20145s not the SQHDs

Back