View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #25
mccoywelding

Name: mccoywelding
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
I never said anything about mechanical load leveling valves being bad. I mentioned using them. I mentioned controlling the bags individually because a 4-link is going to be able to roll much more than the 2-link on a big truck, since the axle isn't doubling as a sway bar as it is on the big rig. So whether he uses mechanical valves, electronic system or just manually fills them, individually supplied bags is going to be the best course to take.

I've got the Accu-air E-level in my truck (because I like shiny things and have to tinker). I like that its fully adjustable and use it frequently. Being that you are only going with half a suspension, the benefit would be too little for the price tag. The mechanical valves is what I'd run in that instance. You can get them with internal dump valves if you're so inclined.

What bags are you looking at running?
I'm gonna buy the Accuair system as well. After looking into it, it looks so much more simple than what I was gonna do. Plus having the controller in cab, with the electronic leveling sounds nice.

As Far as bags go, I was looking at the Firestone 3500# rolling sleeve bag
I've heard other people using it, and the only problem I've read is that its huge. It's mostly the weight that it can hold that is why I'm looking at it. Idk if you have any suggestions for bags that can hold that kind of weight?
f2107__31659.1442517678.1280.1280.jpg