high fuel return rate

Knoberman

swapping
I have searched around and can't find anything relevant about this so looking for some help. I have a 12v p pump motor that's been sitting awhile and I fired it up and it ran ok until I got the rpms up a bit, it went to returning a lot more fuel and running rough, then it died.
So I put a tork tek ohv in it thinking it might have stuck, no change, then I came up with a set of low mile ddp injectors so I swapped them in, that really didn't change much either.
So short of pulling this thing apart and shipping it to Seth is there anything anyone thinks is happening that is easily loosened up? I assume somethings sticking or am I off?

Well I don't know, I just knew it was getting fuel I'll have to check it.

What do you mean by returning fuel, are you talking from the overflow valve? How are you seeing it.

This motor is sitting on a pallet, the return line is stuck in the jug I'm pulling out of.

When I first started it the return line didn't have hardly anything coming out of it, when it started acting up it started dumping a lot of fuel out of the return line.

Only thing it can be is the overflow valve is dumping to much fuel. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take the injector return line loose and see how much its returning from it alone. Never seen the injector return dump much if any fuel but worth a look.

Is there differences in those? That new tork tek has a few minutes run time on it at most

If your worried about the pump, pull the delivery valves and make sure each plunger is traveling the full stroke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back