"OM3GA" (up close!)

Krazeeun

Hardway Performance
Here's an up close and personal look at SunCoast's new OM3GA input shaft for the 47/48RE/RH series trannies, complete cost for the setup is $3299 and includes a new billet hub, tq converter, the shaft and a custom pump. If you're having input shaft twisting/snapping issues, this is right up your alley!!!!

Stock left, OM3GA right:
1000000672.jpg

Switched sides this time:
1000000673.jpg

Stock is .96"
1000000674.jpg

OM3GA is 1.22" (and billet)
1000000675.jpg

A better side by side, just for funsies
1000000676.jpg

Contact SC for more info and availability (800)868-0053

This I assume comes with the hub also? Is it one piece or two piece. Nice shaft for sure I will call in to talk about this setup in more detail.

Thanks.

yup, as the description says, comes with a new hub, the shaft and the hub are two pieces

If a shaft or hub is destroyed (not saying it's likely because that thing is ginormous) is it possible to only replace just one or the other?

I don't see why not, that would be a case by case basis though and ultimately not up to me... it definitely makes sense though!

complete cost for the setup is $3299 and includes a new billet hub, tq converter, the shaft and a custom pump.
Contact SC for more info and availability (800)868-0053

Is that a complete trans or just a parts package?

Neither. The description reads new hub, torque converter, the input shaft and a oil pump. It's four transmission parts (three if you put the hub & shaft together). The rest of the transmission is another $2-6k depending on what parts you need.

Thanks Joe

any word on how this stacks up next to the garmon big-shaft? I've yet to see one...

Back