EcoDiesel Deletes?????

wideopen

Slum Lord
OK guys who's working on them and how close is it?

We gotta know, I have my eye on one, but I won't buy until I know I can remove the demons!

Can you send me some details as well. I've been thinking about this as well.

As soon as it is available I would also like to know, I have almost 3,000 miles, and had it for less than a month. Should be out of warranty, quickly, lol.

Kory Willis is doin some pretty sweet stuff with the EcoDeezy. Should be public before too long.

Ecodiesel is based on the same hellish ECM as the LML. Efilive has said a few months back the only options so far will be splitting the ECM case and modifying the board.

Last edited:
Eco Diesel has so much security over the ECM that the only long term solutions will involve an ECM exchange program and no in-truck flashing.

We are out; and won't be developing a solution for that market even though it's the same ECM in my Jeep :(

In my limited reserch on this I've found Celtic tuning has been doing them for a bit on the MK2 Jeep Grands. They are out of Cornwall,UK & Wales. Once you send in your ecm (Bosch EDC17C79) they can do a stage 1 300hp/470tq tune or a economy/towing 296hp/483tq Tune. They can also do the EGR/DPF/speed limiter deletes while it is there. Looks like no rev limiter/or launch control deletes. You just have to remove those components before putting it back on & firing it back up. On a side note: I'm loving my Eco-Deezy & drive the shat out of it. Bought it as a company truck (tradesman/4x4/3.55/crew/6'4" bed/rambox) so it is basically the biggest/heaviest 1500 they make. Did 25.5mpg with one metric size over stock Nitto all terrains on a recent highway trip. Over 25k since late Aug with no real issues to speak of. I bought the 5yr/100k whiz bang warrantee, but I honestly believe EGR can kill the best motor. Really wanting to keep this little guy around & starting to get the itch myself.

Back