GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
The EGR system is completely removed. This is not just to remove the cooler.

picture.php

A little see through action...

picture.php

The EGR valve and internal ports are completely removed.

picture.php

Coolant goes back to the bottle. No more having coolant still go through the intake like every other kit on the market. Runs through a 6AN fitting and some teflon lined fire resistant XRP hose back to the bottle.

picture.php

The complete inside of the manifold is cleared out to offer unrestricted flow to all cylinders. No other manifold on the market increases plenum size and flow.

picture.php

Intake manifold is cleaned and bolted into CNC machine to have runner tops removed.

picture.php

The tops are removed to gain access to the aluminum posts that surround the factory mounting bolts.

picture.php

These posts seriously block flow to the rear cylinders and after 1000s of miles are packed with soot and oil from the EGR system.

picture.php

sweet lookin bit of work man, hope you have your ideas covered, and not open to gettin scammed/ coppied.

Anything can be copied. Look at all the EGR delete kits. This takes it up quite a few notches of above. Tough to dispute where it was from first on this one.

The price is going to be 1200. Covers the cost of cleaning the manifolds. Machining the stock manifold. Machining the plates. TIG welding them and the fitting to the oil cooler cap. The 6an fitting and XRP hose. The cap to cover the up-pipe if the customer doesn't want to remove it. The top covers will be anodized. All sorts of options such as nitrous spray bars and modifications to the ports to accomodate alternative cylinder heads.

what boost pressures can this handle and do you have a msrp?

Top plates are 1/4in thick plate. It is as thick as the manifold itself. I'm making some plates to put 175psi of shop air to it to test. But it will handle any Trusted Turbo currently for sale... :poke:

I'll go out on a limb and say there's substantial improvement.

You should see inside about a 75,000 mle intake that never had the EGR deleted. The air "passages" are about as big as a pencil. LOL

By the looks of it, can you remove the oil cooler with the intake manifold still on? That would be very cool!

Looks like a great product and I'm sure the quality will be top notch!

Should be able to remove the cooler with the intake in place. All of that material is removed from the back of the manifold.

The manifold bolts down from the inside. The bolts are of sufficient length that even if it backs out it can't come out of the hole because it is held in place by the top plate. The runner passage program has been updated since I took the pic up top. The end mill runs around to clean up more. The o-ring groove now runs around the outside of the bolts to make it easier to install.

Great looking piece!!! I'm sure you're proud of the way it turned out, I would be!! Looks like it should flow well... more air at the same or lower boost is always a good thing.

Back