8.3 Cummins

J-Pipes

Not mine, just saw the add, thought it sounds like a deal if someone is looking. On the farm and garden section of Toledo.craigslist.org uploadfromtaptalk1435850011491.jpg

Chris.......when you buy them.......holler. ;)

It'd be a good reason to come visit you and to not put a 466 in this dump truck. ;)

Either too good to be truthful or they are gone. That is some insanely low prices. I come across 8.3 quite a bit if it is something you guys are really needing. I usually pass over them.

I'm really needing a complete 8.3L to replace a V8 8.2L for the prices shown in that listing. Hook a brotha up! LOL

I need a couple mechanical ones. We use them in combines, and I like to have them built and ready to swap out. 250hp would be nice, but I'll take what I can find.

I have electronic QSC's here, but no mechanical 8.3's

Chris

I would love to find a mechanical 8.3 also. The totter needs a power plant swap from the 3126 cat.

I'm really needing a complete 8.3L to replace a V8 8.2L for the prices shown in that listing. Hook a brotha up! LOL

I need a couple mechanical ones. We use them in combines, and I like to have them built and ready to swap out. 250hp would be nice, but I'll take what I can find.

I have electronic QSC's here, but no mechanical 8.3's

Chris

i will see what I can come up with guys. Doubt they will be as cheap as the listing above LOL

I would love to find a mechanical 8.3 also. The totter needs a power plant swap from the 3126 cat.

Any thought towards an L10?

Any thought towards an L10?

Im not sure on the size difference between the Kittypillar and a L10. That would be my only concern. The 3126 is almost gutless and I want something with some ass to it.

Last edited:
Great....more effin' competition.....to drive up the price. :hehe:
:welcome::lolly:

I've been tossing it around for a while. Have thought of a twined 5.9 at 600ish hp. Only other option is to swap the chassis. So if anyone knows where there is a 338" single axle truck cheap sitting let me know

Back