Roadkill!

J-Pipes

Expect as full and complete updates as you're allowed to make regarding the ramp truck engine swap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, they had a post on Facebook that Will and Todd are out of the office/shop this week. Helping swap a cummins into the ramp truck with Finnegan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Awesome! I really like the sound of that!

Sweet, I've been hoping roadkill would dip their toes in our world a bit. The cummins caddy seemed to surprise them after Tony tweaked the pump a bit, hopefully this a little more serious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They post the donor truck along with the ramp truck on insta earlier today

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Their progress is on Instagram so far. They weighed the fully dressed 12v and it weighed 930 lbs dry.

I think it has a better chance of being a Finnegan's Garage episode than being on Roadkill. Either way would be pretty cool to follow along.

I think it has a better chance of being a Finnegan's Garage episode than being on Roadkill. Either way would be pretty cool to follow along.

I agree. Very rarely do they have big name shops help out on Roadkill. That wouldn't exactly be "Roadkill"

And not to be a stickler stickler but they said they had 20 lbs of chains on the engine, unless I misheard them.
I just watched again. No mention of the chain but he did point out that it was missing the starter and a/c compressor. Ahh well.

Saw this on insta when it started. Impressive the headway they’ve made thus far! I like that they mounted the dodge parts in the front to make it look factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back