View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 03:37 AM   #14
Big Blue24

Name: Big Blue24
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoust View Post
Ok so if I tie the tv arm at 50% and it fixes my issue what does that mean was wrong with The trans, To low pressure at idle to even make down shift? When I tie it in place do I just make the wire hold it from returning past 50% and still leave the tv cable hooked up and allow it to pull the arm further when I give it throttle or do I just disconnect the tv cable all together and tie the arm at 50%? Last thing, this is fine to do for my applicaton? The trucks a weekend street toy lots of around town/highway driving and I'm not light on the pedal either lol. Sorry for all the questions but it's nice to have someone with answers! Thanks.
After playing with the minimum adjustment externally with a wire, you'll learn where you like the minimum set. Then drop the pan and adjust the minimum TV screw inward until it barely touches the TV lever foot at your tested/discovered favorite setting, then remove the external wire, put pan back on, and you're all set. And if you're adding a bunch of power, make sure it throttles up to full throttle when the go-pedal is full throttle or you'll hurt the tranny fairly quickly.
OEM 12v Block