24v p-pump lines that won't rust?

M249cummins

I seen a thread where a guy got stainless lines that rusted within a few days I believe and read they no longer coat mild steel lines. Is this true? While it's only cosmetic I prefer to have zero rust and think painted lines look crappy.

Who makes quality lines?

I seen a thread where a guy got stainless lines that rusted within a few days I believe and read they no longer coat mild steel lines. Is this true? While it's only cosmetic I prefer to have zero rust and think painted lines look crappy.

Who makes quality lines?

300 series shouldn't rust, and up to 409 shouldn't rust really.
You could take mild steel lines and get them ecoated and I think that'd be your best bet, or paint them yourself. If you wanted that raw metal look, you could also get them clear zinc coated. :Cheer:

Seems like it would be difficult for a vendor to know the exact metallic makeup of a line they sell, No offense to them. I have a difficult time getting responses from the manufacturer themselves also. Anybody had any luck with a certain brand or company and your lines still look good?

Seems like it would be difficult for a vendor to know the exact metallic makeup of a line they sell, No offense to them. I have a difficult time getting responses from the manufacturer themselves also. Anybody had any luck with a certain brand or company and your lines still look good?

Cummins, but then again, I'm on a 12V! :hehe:

Last set of SS lines I bought from diesel performance engineering in Savanna MO and they didn't rust. Need to know what ends you want, size of line, and length when ordering.

Last set of SS lines I bought from diesel performance engineering in Savanna MO and they didn't rust. Need to know what ends you want, size of line, and length when ordering.

Do they come pre bent? Scheid is just down the road from me but keeping my options open.

Back