Your setup plus dyno numbers V.2 VP ONLY

That should help. I've been curious to see how the tq's do but there doesn't seem to be many out there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2000 2wd

sovp
stock lines/.093 tubes
airdog165
edge juice with attitude new stage 7 3700 rpm fueling chip(havent dynoed with this yet will be in the next month at weekend on the edge sep 17)
htt62/bullseyes480 with race cover
industrial injection 6x.016 injectors
stock head/headgasket headstuds
water methanol kit installed but havent used it yet(hopefully compare using it vs not on the dyno and see what it does for me)
672 hp/13xx torque last year on edge products dyno
best quarter mile time 12.49@110

fighting fuel pressure issues going down the track set at 20 psi at idle going down the track it seems to drop below 10 psi from 55 mph to 103 mph and even below 5 in that same time frame then it comes back to around 15 psi from 103 mph on up past 110mph..... any input would be greatly appreciated on keeping psi to the vp at all times

Went out to Firepunk this morning. Pretty happy, smarty with 150hp shied injectors, 6×.012, HE351 turbo off an '06. 408hp, 800+ torque.
adc3441232c1a58c1381ee1cffacd417.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey, I just wanted to break 300! I was cautiously optimistic for 400, but it is a VP44 with no wire tap. And nothing broke, so I can still use it to start officially moving here in about an hr or so!

Your a brave man dynoing the truck right before its moving time. I'm sure your wife would be real happy if you broke it, ha

Your a brave man dynoing the truck right before its moving time. I'm sure your wife would be real happy if you broke it, ha
Oh man, I would have never heard the end of it! Definitely has some nerves going watching him run it.

O just tap the wire ya big sissy. LOL
Send me a comp box! Just got phucked square in the can, cant move yet, probably another 2 weeks they're saying. Been saying the whole time we'd get the keys at closing, until closing. Pissed is an understatement, but nothing I can do, contract gives 30 days.

Send me a comp box! Just got phucked square in the can, cant move yet, probably another 2 weeks they're saying. Been saying the whole time we'd get the keys at closing, until closing. Pissed is an understatement, but nothing I can do, contract gives 30 days.

Damn. That sucks. I freggin' hate real-estate. Them goons find more ways to screw people than the current legislation.

Damn. That sucks. I freggin' hate real-estate. Them goons find more ways to screw people than the current legislation.
Kicker is we were supposed to close the 15th, and the whole time we were looking at the house, the lady kept saying she wanted out before December, this was in September!

Kicker is we were supposed to close the 15th, and the whole time we were looking at the house, the lady kept saying she wanted out before December, this was in September!

It took me 6months to close on my 1st house, same one we live in now 22yrs later.

Back